Terms & Conditions
FITNESS OFFER 2022
- I understand that CalisthenFit operates on a pre-pay basis and all programmes must be paid for upfront.
- I accept once a payment is made on this offer, any money paid is non-refundable unless severe injury or illness happens. Only Hospital proof of this will have to be given to receive any refund minus 40% admin fees.
- If I decide to leave before the 4 weeks finishes, no refund will be made.
- The September Offer runs throughout the full month and starting date MUST be within 2 weeks of payment.
- This offer allows the participant to train up to 12 times within 4 (four) weeks consecutive.
- The training sessions can be either Online or Onsite.
- I understand that if I miss training sessions, these cannot be carried over past the finish date.
- I understand that the results from the coaching are ONLY guaranteed if my efforts, cooperation and ability to action advices in and out of sessions are completely fulfilled. I acknowledge that individual results may vary.
- I understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise. If I sustain or claim to have sustained any injury whilst participating in the training, I acknowledge that CalisthenFit is not responsible.
- I certify that questions outlined in the PAR-Q form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform CalisthenFit of any conditions or changes to my health, now and on-going, which may affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- I agree to let CalisthenFit take pictures and videos of me during the fitness challenge, and be used accordingly as part of the service. CalisthenFit will never share/sell/rent your data to any other 3rd party without your explicit consent.
- In the event that you damage or break any material, you will be charged for replacement of the same.
- Consistency and Patience are the key to success to long term success, focus on building healthy habits and routines and ensure consistent training and eating in line with your goals.
- Dedication is essential. Change isn’t easy and you will experience discomfort as your body craves the food it was previously used to, and training levels can increase as well.
- Mindset and environment are primordial. You have to switch your mind and self talk into a “Can Do” and not let yourself fall into the negative and excuses traps of “I cannot or it’s too hard”. Strength starts in your head.
- Show up at every training session on time and don’t allow yourself to quit.